
Roy Barnes: It’s time for Hillary Clinton to leave the race
Friday, May 16, 2008, 09:12 AM
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
One day after his favorite endorsed Barack Obama in the Democratic presidential race, former Gov. Roy Barnes called on Hillary Clinton to make a quick exit.
“I think for the good of the party, she needs to come out,” Barnes told Larry Peterson with the Savannah Morning News at a Thursday fund-raiser for Democrats in the harbor town.
“Barack Obama is the nominee,” Barnes said. “I don’t see any way mathematically Hillary Clinton can win.”
Barnes was a supporter of John Edwards. The former North Carolina senator and ex-presidential contender endorsed Obama on Wednesday.
I agree with Barnes. I dont think Senator Clinton has a chance, i think Obama will be a better candidate than Clinton. I think that if stays she won't have a chance against McCain.
No comments:
Post a Comment